Fitness and Wellness
Get fit and stay fit with Rehab Associates
Why should you exercise?
- Improvement in Cardiovascular and Respiratory Function
- Reduction in Coronary Artery Disease Risk Factors
- Increased Strength, Endurance, and Balance
- Decreased Mortality and Morbidity – Higher fitness levels are associated with lower death rates from coronary artery disease
- Decreased Anxiety and Depression
- Enhanced Feelings of Well-Being
- Enhanced Performance of Work, Recreational, and Sports Activities
Why should you exercise with a Licensed Physical Therapist?
Physical therapists have a degree in Physical Therapy. They are also licensed by the state of Ohio .
The education of Physical Therapists is focused around the musculoskeletal system. Therefore, Physical Therapists specialize in strength and conditioning and provide personalized exercise programs for any individual, regardless of recent or current injury or disease state.
We offer a 30 day free wellness benefit for all patients at the completion of their treatment. Taking advantage of this benefit will help maintain the progress that was achieved during the skilled intervention portion of their treatment program. After the 30 day period this benefit can be extended on a pay per month basis.
We offer individualized personal training. This service includes an initial assessment from a trained individual with a background in PT, along with one on one guidance through each session. The program also includes the development of an exercise and strength routine that will facilitate the achievement of your personal fitness or athletic goals. Due to both the high level of personal attention and the experience of our fitness professionals this is a service that is appropriate for all ages and fitness levels.