Fitness and Wellness
Get fit and stay fit with Rehab Associates
Why should you exercise?
- Improvement in Cardiovascular and Respiratory Function
- Reduction in Coronary Artery Disease Risk Factors
- Increased Strength, Endurance, and Balance
- Decreased Mortality and Morbidity – Higher fitness levels are associated with lower death rates from coronary artery disease
- Decreased Anxiety and Depression
- Enhanced Feelings of Well-Being
- Enhanced Performance of Work, Recreational, and Sports Activities
Why should you exercise with a Licensed Physical Therapist?
Physical therapists have earned at least a Bachelors degree in physical therapy, and often a Masters or Doctorate degree. All Physical Therapists are licensed by the state of Ohio .
The education of Physical Therapists is focused around the musculoskeletal system. Therefore, Physical Therapists specialize in strength and conditioning and provide personalized exercise programs for any individual, regardless of recent or current injury or disease state.
We offer a 30 day free wellness benefit for all patients at the completion of their treatment. Taking advantage of this benefit will help maintain the progress that was achieved during the skilled intervention portion of their treatment program. After the 30 day period this benefit can be extended on a pay per month basis.